Customer Happiness & Operations AssociateApply Now
Bubbsi is a line of clean, coconut oil products that makes skincare FUN for babies & toddlers. Our naturally nourishing products start with organic coconut oil and leave little ones soft and snuggly. Our squeezable silicone bottles are playful and refillable, making the line both value- and eco-friendly. Bubbsi is giftable and appealing to even the most stylish of parents.
The founder is a NYC mama of two who has spent her career developing & marketing highly successful launches for a leading bodycare brand. She believes healthy, natural products and rituals shouldn’t be boring, so she paired her expertise in skincare with a passion for great design to bring love & giggles back to baby skincare.
We’re looking for a part-time Customer Happiness & Operations Associate to provide a prompt & delightful customer service experience. Bubbsi takes pride in all of our interactions with our community, and the Founder currently handles all communications. This role would be responsible for furthering that, as well as for managing operations with our fulfillment center to ensure that orders are received in a timely manner.
- Replying to all customer communications in a timely manner
- Key inquiries relate to: Product education & recommendations, mitigating product issues, sending replacement products, and tracking & replacing lost orders
- Creating a service log and ongoing filing of communications within it
- Weekly meeting with Founder to surface any issues
Fulfillment center operations
- Ongoing communications with fulfillment center to immediately convey cancellations, address changes, etc.
- Order replenishment shipping materials as needed
Inventory & Product info tracking
- Weekly inventory pulls to make sure our systems are synced
- Ensuring our site information is up to date
The ideal candidate is looking for a fulfilling role at a fun and growing startup. You must have some experience managing complex processes and have the following qualities:
- Able to quickly understand the DNA of the Bubbsi brand and customer experience so you can replicate and further it in customer communications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful (a “I’ll figure it out” attitude!)
- Proficient in Google Sheets and Excel and experience with basic data analysis
- A collaborative team player
- Proactive, not reactive
- Flexible, adaptable, comfortable with some ambiguity
Remote, expecting 30-35 hours / month
Contact Sweta Doshi at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume